Green Energy Doors Open 2014
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2014
Time: 10am - 3pm
Location: 330 Marwood Drive, Unit 4, Oshawa, Ont.
Conventional energy prices are rising!
Want to learn about your alternatives?
Got an idea or business for a green product or service?
- Learn some simple and affordable tips for going "green".
- See green energy solutions and talk to the experts about how to incorporate green energy into your home or office.
- Find out how a Hybrid Solar Hot Water Tank, Electric Car Charging Stations and more will help you save money and the planet.
You can also:
- Attend mini-workshops offered by Green-Energy Entrepreneurs
- See demos of the products
- Hear industry experts
- Get the latest information on green energy
Are you part of the solution?
If you are already a Green-Energy Entrepreneur, or you have an idea and would like to start a green-energy
business, join us for one of our
Business Tips mini-workshops
between 1pm - 3pm. SmartNet Alliance is a Business Incubator that provides support specifically to start-ups and small businesses in the green energy sector. We will have our business consultants and support service providers on site all day.
Let us help you grow your idea. If you have a concept for a green energy business, or already have a small green-energy business, and are ready to grow it to the next level, our on-site mentors will be available to answer your questions!
Ask about our Business Accelerator
Program "LaunchPad: From Idea
to Start Up!"
There is no cost to participate in this open-house event, or in any of SmartNet Alliance's activities for Green-Energy Entrepreneurs, including the Business Accelerator Program (*3 month program, limited spaces available, applications currently being accepted).
Join us for a FREE BBQ Lunch: 11:30am-1:30pm
Green Energy Doors Open 2014 is the Ontario Sustainable Energy Association's annual, single-day showcase of the province-wide green energy economy.